How to advertise in the Sedlescombe Directory 2017
Each year, Sedlescombe Parish Council publishes an Annual Report in the run-up to the Annual Parish Assembly which, in 2017, is to be held earlier than usual on Wednesday 29th March 2017. Included with the Report is a Directory of local businesses together with contact details for Village Organisations, Societies, Charities etc. and other useful information. The Parish Council is grateful to local businesses whose purchase of advertising space has paid for the printing of the Annual Report for several years. Annual Reports 2006 to 2016 are available to view online at by clicking here.
- December / January - local businesses are invited to submit adverts to the Parish Clerk for inclusion in the Directory.
Closing date is 5pm on Friday 27th January 2017.
- March - delivery of printed Report and Directory to every household in the parish of Sedlescombe by a team of volunteers.
- Wednesday 29th March 2017 - Annual Assembly of the Parish Meeting of Sedlescombe. Display tables are available for businesses and organisation to advertise themselves. Tables are free of charge.
Please e-mail email@example.com if you require a space.
- Remainder of the year - Report and Directory delivered to households recently moved into the parish. Spare copies of the Report and Directory available from The Clerk and in Sedlescombe Village Hall.
THE 2017 SEDLESCOMBE DIRECTORY - commercial advertising details
- Printed commercial adverts will be 60mm (high) x 55mm (wide) in black and white only.
- A short category heading will be placed over each advert.
- The cost for 2017 will be:
- £22 including VAT for a printed advert only
See pages 14-17 of the 2016 Annual Report & Directory for examples or
- £26 including VAT for a printed advert and also for a listing on the Parish Council's website business page.
See Local Business Directory online for examples.
Existing online listings that have not been renewed will be removed from the website in April 2017.
- Payment should be by one of the following methods (a receipted invoice will be emailed to you on receipt of the payment):
- Cheque made payable to "Sedlescombe Parish Council" and sent to
The Parish Clerk, April Cottage, Church Road, Catsfield, Battle TN33 9DP or
- Direct Transfer/BACS to Barclays Bank Plc
Acct Name: Sedlescombe Parish Council
Sort Code: 20-27-91
Acct No: 60700304
- A new application should contain the following information:
- Business Name
- Telephone Number(s)
- Website or e-mail address
- Brief information
- Previous applications will be repeated on request.
- Please e-mail The Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org with the information and details of how your payment will be made i.e. by cheque or transfer.
ORGANISATIONS, CLUBS, SOCIETIES & CHARITIES.
Local organisations, clubs, societies and charities are invited to place an advert in the 2016 Annual Report/Directory free of charge. Copies of last year's entries will be sent to secretaries in January.
Closing date for entries is 5pm on Friday 27th January 2017
If you have any further questions please contact:
Mrs Carol Hodgson, Parish Clerk, on 075 310 654 69