The annual timetable is as follows:
- January - local businesses are invited to submit adverts to the Parish Clerk for inclusion in the Directory. Closing date has been extended to 5pm on Friday 27th February. Late adverts cannot usually be accommodated.
- April - delivery of printed Report and Directory to every household in the parish of Sedlescombe by a team of volunteers.
- 28th April 2015 - Annual Assembly of the Parish Meeting of Sedlescombe. Display tables available for businesses and organisation to advertise themselves. Tables are free of charge. Please e-mail email@example.com with your booking.
- Remainder of the year - Report and Directory delivered to households recently moved into the parish. Spare copies of the Report and Directory available in Sedlescombe Stores and Village Hall.
THE 2015 SEDLESCOMBE DIRECTORY - commercial advertising details
- Printed commercial adverts will be 60mm (high) x 55mm (wide) in black and white only. No larger advertising space available.
- A short category heading will be placed over each advert.
- The cost will be:
- at least £21 including VAT for a printed advert only (no increase for last three years). See pages 18-22 of the 2014 Annual Report & Directory for examples. or
- at least £25 including VAT for a printed advert and also for a listing on the Parish Council's website business page. See 2014 Local Business Directory online for examples. Existing online listings that have not been renewed will be removed from the website in April 2015.
- Payment should be by one of the following methods (a receipted invoice will be e-mailed to you on receipt of the payment):
- Cheque made payable to "Sedlescombe Parish Council" and sent to The Parish Clerk, April Cottage, Church Road, Catsfield, Battle TN33 9DP or
- Direct Transfer/BACS - Barclays Bank Plc, A/c Sedlescombe Parish Council - Sort Code 20-27-91 - Account No.60700304
- A new application should contain the following information:
- Business Name
- Telephone Number(s)
- Website or e-mail address
- Brief information
- Previous applications will be repeated on request.
- Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the information and details of how your payment will be made ie by cheque or transfer.
ORGANISATIONS, CLUBS, SOCIETIES & CHARITIES. Local organisations, clubs, societies and charities are invited to place an advert in the 2015 Annual Report/Directory free of charge. Copies of last year's entries will be sent to secretaries in January. Closing date for entries is 5pm on Friday 6th February 2015.
If you have any further questions please contact Carol Hodgson, Parish Clerk, on 075 310 654 69.