MEETING ON TUESDAY 7 MAY 2013 STARTING AT 18:00 IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL (meeting should end by 18:30 when another committee meeting is due to start)
Chairman - Cllr John Reynolds
Members: Councillors Chapman, Mitchell, Parsons
Ex-officio members: Cllr J Vine-Hall (Chairman of the Council), Cllr P Glew (Vice-Chairman of the Council)
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer - Pauline J Raymond
116 MEMBERS' INTERESTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2012 CODE OF CONDUCT
117 WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION
118 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SESSION RE MATTERS ON THE AGENDA AT THE CHAIRMAN'S DISCRETION
119 APPROVAL OF MINUTES DATED 26/03/13
120 PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- RR/2012/2398/P Spilstead Farm, Stream Lane, Sedlescombe. Remodel land to improve visibility on airstrip INCLUDING NEW TEMPORARY ACCESS FOR CONSTRUCTION TRAFFIC.
- PROPOSED BASE STATION UPGRADE OF EXISTING VODAFONE INSTALLATION AT CTIL 114429/VF 35302 SWIFT LITE CHARCOAL COMPANY, MARLEY LANE, BATTLE.
- RR/2012/2508/P - The Green, Sedlescombe. Erection of flagpole on Village Green. APPROVED CONDITIONAL.
- RR/2012/2500/P and RR/2012/2501/L The Dairy, Barnes Farm, Poppinghole Lane, Robertsbridge. Proposed single storey side extension to provide additional accommodation. APPROVED CONDITIONAL.
- RR/2013/182/P 1 Old Schoolmasters House, Hurst Lane, Sedlescombe. Proposed 2 storey side extension and double garage. APPROVED CONDITIONAL.
- RR/2013/209/P Site at Pestalozzi International Village, Sedlescombe. Variation of condition in respect of approved plans - amendments in relation to fenestration. APPROVED CONDITIONAL.
- RR/2013/445/P Ivy Cottage rear of, Brede Lane, Sedlescombe. Conversion of existing courtyard and storage buildings to provide extra ground and first floor accommodation comprising 1 bedroom and 1 reception room. APPROVED CONDITIONAL.
- RR/2013/365/P Ivy Cottage - rear of, Brede Lane, Sedlescombe. Construction of one x 40bedroom detached house on vacant land. APPROVED CONDITIONAL.
- RR/2013/471/P Cheyne Down Cottage, Hurst Lane, Sedlescombe. Erection to residential curtilage and erection of decking (retrospective) REFUSED
- ENF/SED/2013/107 The Ashram, Coombe Wood, Sandrock Hill, Sedlescombe. Residential Caravan. No further action, no breach of planning control.
- ENF/SED/2013/152 Coombe Wood, Sandrock Hill, Sedlescombe. 2 residential caravans. Information requested 10/04/13.
- LWA BODYSHOP. No appeal against enforcement notice. On 14/04/13, Cllr Ganly confirmed that the file is with the legal department for them to commence a prosecution.
- CRAZY LANE CARAVAN PARK
- ENF/SED/2013/174 New fencing and gate at re-opened access onto Crazy Lane. Inspected by Enforcement Officer who has advised the owner that either the structure should be removed or an application submitted 23/04/13.
- ENF/SED/2013/180 Permanent residential use of caravans. Being investigated by Rother DC 26/04/13.
Pauline J Raymond
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council
1 May 2013