MEETING ON MONDAY 17 JUNE 2013 IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL
PLEASE NOTE THAT, AS THIS IS A WORKING GROUP, THE FIRST HOUR OF THE MEETING FROM 18:30 TO 19:30 WILL BE FOR MEMBERS ONLY. THE PUBLIC AND OTHER ATTENDEES ARE INVITED FROM 19:30 ONWARDS
MEMBERS: Cllrs Chapman, Eldridge, Glew, Lawrence, Mitchell, Parsons, Reynolds, Vine-Hall
Lindsay Fraser (co-opted non-voting member)
18:30 - members only
27 APPOINTMENT OF THE CHAIRMAN FOR THE ENSUING YEAR
29 INTERESTS OF MEMBERS RE MATTERS ON THE AGENDA WHERE DISPENSATION HAS NOT BEEN GRANTED. Members should declare interests if they arise during the meeting.
NB Dispensation has been granted to the following councillors by the Parish Council:
Cllr P Glew - dispensation until May 2015 to speak and vote re the allotment site despite her husband being the tenant of an allotment.
Cllr R Eldridge - dispensation until May 2015 to speak and vote re the allotment site despite being a tenant of an allotment.
Cllr J Vine-Hall - dispensation until May 2015 to speak and vote re land at Dell View in Hawkhurst Road despite him being the owner of the neighbouring land.
30 PLANNING CONSULTANT
31 REVISED HOUSING NUMBERS FOR INCLUSION IN THE REVISED STRATEGIC HOUSING LAND AVAILABILITY ASSESSMENT (SHLAA). Report of meeting held with the Rother Planners on 23/05/13 and attended by Cllrs Vine-Hall and Glew and the Parish Clerk.
32 POSSIBLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT SITES AND ARRANGEMENTS FOR VISITING THEM
33 ACCESSES TO SITES - MEETING WITH CHRIS STANYARD OF EAST SUSSEX COUNTY COUNCIL 14/06/13.
19:30 - open to all
34 INTRODUCTION AND WELCOME TO VISITORS
35 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION RE MATTERS ON THE AGENDA
36 APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON 07/05/13
37 ARISING FROM PREVIOUS MINUTES
- Evidence Sources - to identify extra information required such as Housing Need
- E-mail database
- Street Champions
- Opportunities to benefit the Sedlescombe community, possibly through 25% of the proposed Community Infrastructure Levy on housing development.
- Provision of a car park next to the Parish Church
- Provision of a footway at Sandrocks
- Provision of a footway in Paygate Road
- Provision of parking bays at East View Terrace
- Provision of parking bays in Brede Lane
- Approval of criteria for site assessment
- Background information
- Sedlescombe Neighbourhood Plan Area Approval. To note that a report is expected to be submitted by Rother Planners to Cabinet on 01/07/13. No comments had been received by Rother re the published Neighbourhood Plan Area.
- Funding application
38 HOW TO GET EVERYONE INVOLVED:
- E-mail database
- Younger people
- Local landowners
- Estate Agents
- Local organisations
39 APPROVAL OF DRAFT RESIDENT SURVEY, ARRANGEMENTS FOR DISTRIBUTION, RETURN AND ANALYSIS - NB Financial approvals have been delegated to the Finance Committee which will meet after this meeting.
40 PREPARATION FOR DISPLAY AT THE SEDLESCOMBE FAYRE, 27/07/13.
41 PREPARATION FOR THE EXHIBITION TO BE HELD IN THE VILLAGE HALL ON 14-15 SEPTEMBER.
42 PREPARATION FOR THE EXHIBITION TO BE HELD ON THE VILLAGE GREEN ON 16-18 SEPTEMBER OR AS ARRANGED.
43 PREPARATION OF THE DRAFT NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN.
44 APPROVAL OF TIMETABLE.
Pauline J Raymond
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council, 01424 870508
10 June 2013