MEETING ON 25/06/13 STARTING AT 19:15 IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF THE VILLAGE HALL
CHAIR: Cllr P A Glew
MEMBERS: Cllrs Anson, Chapman, Eldridge, Lawrence
EX-OFFICIO MEMBER: Cllr J Vine-Hall (Chairman of the Parish Council)
14 INTERESTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2012 CODE OF CONDUCT
15 WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION
16 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SESSION RE MATTERS ON THE AGENDA AT THE CHAIRMAN'S DISCRETION. Names of the public will be recorded and representations etc minuted.
17 MINUTES. To resolve: That the Chairman is authorised to sign the Minutes of the Meeting of the Committee held on 17/06/13.
18 NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN EXPENSES
19 JOBS LIST UPDATE
- DOG BIN EMPTYING. Committee to note that, contrary to the amount specified in Minute No.F12/13.55.2, the annual charge for emptying the three dog bins in Sedlescombe during 2013/14 is £354.12 including VAT.
- PROFESSIONAL PLAYGROUND INSPECTION. 14/06/13.
- VOLUNTEER WORK
- Report from Cllr Chapman concerning the success of the maintenance work volunteer team.
- Report from Cllr Eldridge concerning the success of the traffic count 10-14/06/13.
- Sweeping Pumphouse - ongoing
- Sweeping bus shelter - ongoing
- Playground fence repair - one-off (completed RC)
- Repair to leadwork on Pumphouse and crime reduction marking with postcode - one-off (completed RC)
- Replacement of large gatepost at entrance to Red Barn Field Nature Park - one-off (completed RC)
- Sweeping footway near river bridge - one-off completed
- Replanting of flower tubs on Village Green
- Repairs to playground equipment (RC, JV, PA)
- East View Terrace Kickabout Area clear-up
- Community Payback work
- APPROVAL OF ANY OTHER WORK IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE BUDGET
20 COUNCIL TAX SCHEME GRANT
21 CO-OPERATIVE BANK FIXED RATE INVESTMENT ACCOUNT
22 MAINTENANCE OF OFFICES. To approve payment of £200 to the Parish Clerk.
23 2012/13 ACCOUNTS
- Audit of Accounts
24 2013/14 ACCOUNTS - first quarter financial statement.
25 PUBLIC CAR PARK AND CONVENIENCES. Costs.
Pauline J Raymond
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council
19 June 2013