MEETING ON TUESDAY 25 JUNE 2013 IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF THE VILLAGE HALL STARTING AT 18:30
CHAIR: Cllr J Reynolds
MEMBERS: Cllrs Chapman, Mitchell, Parsons
EX-OFFICIO MEMBERS: Cllr J Vine-Hall (Chair of the Parish Council), Cllr P Glew (Vice-Chair of the the Parish Council)
13 INTERESTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2012 CODE OF CONDUCT
14 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SESSION RE MATTERS ON THE AGENDA AT THE CHAIRMAN'S DISCRETION. Names of the public will be recorded and representations etc minuted.
15 MINUTES. To resolve: That the Chairman is authorised to sign the Minutes of the Meeting of the Committee held on 28/05/13.
16 PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- RR/2013/876/P The Street - Car Sales Site, Sedlescombe TN33 0QB. Temporary change of use from car sales to car wash and valeting with 'in-out' drive through (six year temporary period)
- RR/2013/998/P Orchard Cottage, Chapel Hill, Sedlescombe TN33 0QX. Erection of workshop building (part retrospective)
- RR/2013/1076/P Cherryburn, Balcombe Green, Sedlescombe TN33 0QL. Construction of standalone car port, construction of single garage, conversation of integral garage to form habitable accommodation and erection of open sided canopy porch.
- RR/2013/1112/P The Dairy Sheds, Bowlings Corner, Marley Lane, Sedlescombe TN33 0ND. Development of current agricultural land and building to a new agricultural warehouse, production area and office for use by Battle Wine Estate Ltd.
- 9/13/96 Brede Barn Farm, Brede Lane, Sedlescombe. Modification to Section 106 obligation: to remove field 8669 from area of land not allowed to be disposed of separately from farmhouse; to add larger field to the legal agreement to replace field 8669.
- RR/2013/1134/O. Application for a Certificate of Lawful Use for 41 Gorselands, Sedlescombe - conversion of existing garage to habitable accommodation
- RR/2013/1471/P Cheyne Down Cottage, Hurst Lane, Sedlescombe. Extension to residential curtilage and erection of decking (retrospective)
- RR/2013/471/P Cheyne Down Cottage, Hurst Lane, Sedlescombe TN33 0PE. Extension to residential curtilage and erection of decking (retrospective). Refused - appeal lodged 04/06/13.
- RR/2013/960/T. Homestall, The Street, Sedlescombe. Felling of 6 cherry/conifer trees situated in the middle of the front garden. Approved.
20 PROBITY IN PLANNING. See particularly, page 16 where it states that it is not best practice for councillors to visit sites of planning applications on their own because it can lead to the perception that the councillor is not impartial.
Pauline J Raymond
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council
19 June 2013