MEETING ON TUESDAY 02/07/13 IN ROOM 2 OF SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL 18:30
Councillors Chapman, Eldridge, Parsons, Glew
Ex-Officio Member: Cllr Vine-Hall (Chairman of the Council)
Non-voting Co-optees - Derek Wright, PCSO Demetrius Georghiou
1. TO APPOINT THE CHAIRMAN OF THE PARKING & TRAFFIC ADVISORY COMMITTEE FOR THE ENSUING YEAR.
3. COUNCILLORS' INTERESTS
4. MINUTES. To resolve that the Minutes of the Meeting of the Parking & Traffic Advisory Committee held on 29/01/13 are approved.
5. ARISING FROM THE PREVIOUS MINUTES
- Training of operators of the Speed Operator Device
- Sedlescombe Speedwatch Campaign
- Traffic count in The Street 10-14 June 2013
- Village Hall Car Park use. To note the Village Hall Management Committee's decision.
- Cllr Eldridge's draft report to the Parish Council's 09/07/13 meeting (report will be available at the meeting).
6. SEDLESCOMBE SCHOOL TRAVEL PLAN WORKING GROUP
7. FUTURE OF THE PARKING & TRAFFIC ADVISORY COMMITTEE. To note that the Council will be considering the future of this Committee at its meeting to be held on 09/07/13.
Pauline J Raymond
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council