MEETING ON TUESDAY 15 OCTOBER 2013 AT 19:00 IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL
Chairman - Cllr Pauline Glew
Cllrs Anson, Chapman, Eldridge, Lawrence
Ex-officio member: Cllr J Vine-Hall (Chairman of the Council)
27 INTERESTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2012 CODE OF CONDUCT
28 WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION
29 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
30 MINUTES. To resolve: That the Chairman is authorised to sign the Minutes of the Meeting of the Committee held on 25/06/13.
31 SECOND QUARTER BRIEFING. See Clerk's Report No.6. NB Councillors will need to print the following documents as well as the Report for the meeting:
- Monthly Totals to end September 2013
- Second Quarter Income and Expenditure
- Neighbourhood Plan Expenses
- MUGA costs
32 ANNUAL JOB REPORT. Please see Annual Job Report (hard copy provided for all councillors at last Parish Council Meeting) and Minutes 64-70 of the Parish Council Meeting Minutes of 11/09/13.
- Sedlescombe Sportsfield.
- MUGA opened 19/09/13 with short official "cutting the ribbon" ceremony on 30/09/13.
- E.T.C. Sports Surfaces have provided large notice but proper Parish Council sign required.
- Some early damage by skidding bicycle. Cigarette ends, chewing gum and dog faeces also noted. Spring for gate suggested.
- Tennis coach, football club and netball club interested in using MUGA.
- Regular sweeping needed to remove leaves (RC in hand).
- Centre strap of net needs fixing on ground (PA reported).
- Use of grass to east of MUGA.
- Mini kickers' footpath pitch
- Skateboard ramp
- Playing Field - Fences on riverbank
- Brambles growing through fences (PA reported).
- Powdermill drive
- Suggestion that the plastic posts are replaced with ones of a more robust material (RE).
- No.1 litter bin by road full of bags of rubbish (PA reported).
- Responsibility for 50% of the cost of repairing driveway.
- Fresh mole hills - level off all mole hills to ground level (RE reported).
- Adjust chain to one cradle swing (RE).
- No.2 gate post loose (PA).
- Refitting of mats to 2 swings and 2 springer to be done (RC).
- Grand canyon posts to be concreted between and cables re-adjusted (RC).
- Everglades - centre lower post loose (PA reported).
- Bus Shelter
- Ivy removed by RC.
- Village Green
- Sweeping Pumphouse - untidy, particularly under benches.
- Village Green tubs - will need replanting.
- Brede Lane Car Park
- Dog bin washed (RC).
- 2 trees removed (RC).
- Seat and litter bin in Brede Lane, north of Springfield Cottage
- Repair or replace litter bin?
- East View Kickabout Area.
- Red Barn Field Nature Park.
- Cutting. To receive update.
- Church Hill seat.
- Seat cleared around and washed (RC).
- Ladybird Lane. To receive update.
- Volunteers - public footpaths and bridleways.
- Grounds Maintenance 2014.
- Litter Collection 2014.
- Volunteer litter collection.
- Sedlescombe Lift Scheme.
- SID volunteers.
- Delivery of Parish Council reports and bulletins.
33 AUDIT OF ACCOUNTS
- Completion of audit of 2012/13 Accounts
- Arrangements for internal audit of 2013/14 Accounts.
34 APPROVAL OF CLERK'S SALARY
35 PUBLIC CAR PARK AND CONVENIENCES
36 RURAL ROTHER TRUST
Pauline J Raymond
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council