MEETING ON TUESDAY 25 FEBRUARY 2014 IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF THE SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL STARTING AT 20:00
MEMBERS: Cllr J Vine-Hall (Chairman and Chairman of the Council), Cllr R Chapman, Cllr R Eldridge, Cllr L Fraser, Cllr S Lawrence, Cllr J Parsons, Cllr J Reynolds, Cllr P Glew (Vice-Chairman of the Council)
126 DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2012 CODE OF CONDUCT
127 DISPENSATIONS. To consider any additional applications for dispensation in addition to the following:
- Cllr P Glew - dispensation granted to allow her to participate and vote in discussions involving the allotment site despite her husband being a tenant of an allotment.
- Cllr R Eldridge - dispensation granted to him to participate and vote in discussions involving the allotment site despite him being a tenant of an allotment.
- Cllr Vine-Hall - dispensation granted to allow him to participate and vote in discussions involving possible development sites in the parish even though he owns land adjacent to one of them.
- Cllr Chapman - dispensation granted to allow him to participate and vote in discussions involving possible development sites in the parish even though he is a near neighbour of the Pestalozzi International Village.
- Cllr Fraser - dispensation to allow her to participate and vote in discussions involving possible development sites in the parish even though she is a near neighbour of one of them.
128 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION AS APPROVED BY THE CHAIRMAN REGARDING MATTERS ON THE AGENDA.
129 MINUTES. To authorise the Chairman to sign the Minutes of the Meeting of the Neighbourhood Plan Committee held on 28/01/14.
130 UPDATE SINCE LAST MEETING:
- Report of Meeting with David Marlow on 21/02/14.
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) - draft updated.
- Site Assessments Report - draft updated.
- Updates on sites and Sedlescombe Development Boundary.
- Parish Council comments on RR/2014/147/P submitted to Rother.
- 2-page leaflet distributed to Sedlescombe residents regarding Planning Application RR/2014/147/P, Brede Lane - construction of 18 properties.
- Letter from Armstrong Rigg Planning Consultants refuting statements on the Parish Council leaflet (NB Sedlescombe's Planning Committee will already have considered this letter).
131 PRE-SUBMISSION PLAN. To receive members' comments and amendments.
132 PLAN DELIVERY AND IMPLEMENTATION. To consider how this should be achieved (see page 31 of the draft Pre-Submission Plan).
133 RESPONSES. To consider:
- How the Pre-Submission Plan should be publicised;
- How responses should be made;
- How the responses should be dealt with.
134 DATE OF NEXT MEETING. Tuesday 03/03/14 for approval of documents.
Pauline J Raymond
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council