MEETING ON TUESDAY 11 MARCH 2014 IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL STARTING AT 19:00
IF PRESENT, THE FOLLOWING WILL BE INVITED TO SPEAK:
County Councillor Angharad Davies
District Councillor Tony Ganly
Mrs Sue Walton, Chief Executive, Pestalozzi International Village
Mrs Marian Ham, Headteacher, Sedlescombe CE School
PCSO Demetrius Georghiou
TO ALL SEDLESCOMBE PARISH COUNCILLORS
110 INTERESTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2012 CODE OF CONDUCT
- Requests in writing from parish councillors for dispensation to speak regarding their pecuniary interests. The existing dispensations relating to Cllrs Vine-Hall, Glew, Chapman and Eldridge re the Neighbourhood Plan will be noted.
- Declarations of interest by councillors of their interests in matters on this agenda.
111 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SESSION RE MATTERS ON THE AGENDA AT THE CHAIRMAN'S DISCRETION
112 MINUTES. To resolve: That the Chairman is authorised to sign the Minutes of the Meeting of the Council held on 14/01/14.
113 MINUTES OF COMMITTEE MEETINGS. To resolve:
- That the Minutes of the Meetings of the Neighbourhood Plan Committee held on 28/01/14 and are received.
- Bank Reconciliation. To resolve: That the bank reconciliation at the end of February 2014 is approved.
- Cheques. To resolve: That payment of the February 2013 cheque list is ratified and the March 2014 cheque list is approved.
115 CLERK'S REPORT
116 PUBLIC PLAYING FIELD & RECREATION GROUND
- Playground reports
117 COMMEMORATING THE CENTENARY OF WORLD WAR ONE 2014-2018 AND THE 70TH ANNIVERSARY OF WORLD WAR TWO IN 2015
- Tree Planting Opportunity. Letter from The Conservation Volunteers. The Volunteers have a pot of funding for planting native trees (usually in the form of 60-80cm whips) from DEFRA that runs until March 2015. The trees need to be planted on publically owned land to which people have free access.