MEETING ON TUESDAY 15th JULY 2014 IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL (to follow on from the Council Meeting which starts at 19:00)
Cllr J Reynolds (Chairman of the Committee)
Cllrs Anson, Chapman, Eldridge, Parsons
Ex-officio member: Cllr J Vine-Hall (Chairman of the Council), Cllr Pauline Glew (Vice-Chairman of the Council)
25 INTERESTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2012 CODE OF CONDUCT
26 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SESSION RE MATTERS ON THE AGENDA - AT THE CHAIRMAN'S DISCRETION
27 APPROVAL OF MINUTES 10/06/14
28 PLANNING APPLICATION
- RR/2014/1341/P Pestalozzi Village, Ladybird Lane, Sedlescombe TN33 0UF
Variation of conditions 4, 10, 13, 15, 16 & 20 of RR/2007/397/P to allow phasing development
29 CURRENT APPEALS
- APPEAL NO. 2238 - RR/2013/876/P The Street Car Sales Site, Sedlescombe. Temporary change of use from car sales to car wash and valeting with 'in-out' drive through (six year temporary permission). APPEAL DISMISSED. The Inspector concluded that the development would have a significantly harmful effect on the living conditions of occupant neighbouring properties having particular regard to noise and distrubance.
- APPEAL NO. 2264 - RR/2014/147/P Brede Lane - land at, Sedlescombe. The erection of 18no. residential dwellings with associated access, car park parking and open space together with the transfer and change of use of land to be used as school playing fields. For information - to be discussed at the preceding Council meeting
- RR/2014/1185/P Cartmel, Tollgate Road, Sedlescombe TN33 0RH. Erection of a garden shed in the front garden. Will be used for garden tool and general furniture storage. Approved with conditions.
- RR/2014/794/P The Dene, Hurst Lane, Sedlescombe TN33 0PE. Double garage and store with ancillary home office above. Approved with conditions.
- RR/2014/1125/P 4 Blacklands, Sedlescombe TN33 0PU Proposed two storey rear extension and porch to the front. Approved with conditions.
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council
075 310 654 69