MEETING ON TUESDAY 4 FEBRUARY 2014 IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL STARTING AT 18:30
MEMBERS: Cllr J Reynolds (Chairman)
Cllrs P Anson, R Chapman, R Eldridge, J Parsons
Ex-officio members: Cllr J Vine-Hall (Chairman of the Council), Cllr P Glew (Vice-Chairman of the Council)
80 INTERESTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2012 CODE OF CONDUCT
81 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SESSION RE MATTERS ON THE AGENDA AT THE CHAIRMAN'S DISCRETION
82 MINUTES. To resolve: That the Chairman of the Committee is authorised to sign the Minutes of the Meeting of the Committee held on 10/12/13.
83 PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- RR/2014/7/P Sedlescombe Vineyard, Staplecross TN32 5SA. Formation of visitors' car parking area.
- RR/2014/62/A Sedlescombe Vineyard, Staplecross TN32 5SA.
Static non-illuminated painted signboard.
- RR/2013/2502/A Sedlescombe United Reformed Church, Chapel Hill, Sedlescombe TN33 0QX. Advertisement consent for static ullumination of existing Church noticeboard.
- RR/2014/179/T 5 Oaklands Park, Sedlescombe. Works to remove two lower limbs of two Scots Pine trees.
- RR/2014/147/P Land at Brede Lane, Sedlescombe. The erection of 18 residential dwellings with associated access, car parking and open space together with the transfer of land to be used as school playing fields.
84 PROCESS OF HYDRAULIC FRACTURING (FRACKING) FOR SHALE GAS. ESCC has produce a Note of Frequently Asked Questions on Fracking.
- RR/2013/2477/P Ivy Cottage, Brede Lane, Sedlescombe. Extensions and summerhouse. Approved with conditions.
- RR/2012/2398/P Spilsted Farm, Stream Lane. Remodel land to improve visibility on airstrip, including new temporary access for construction traffic. Refused (damage to the AONB).
- RR/2013/2424/P 7 Eaton Walk, Sedlescombe. Relocation of side porch. Approved.
Pauline J Raymond
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council