MEETING ON TUESDAY 15 APRIL 2014 IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL STARTING AT THE END OF THE PREVIOUS EXTRAORDINARY COUNCIL MEETING
Members: Cllr J Reynolds (Chairman)
Cllr P Anson, R Eldridge, R Chapman, J Parsons
Ex-officio members: Cllr J Vine-Hall (Chairman of the Council); Cllr P Glew (Vice-Chairman of the Council)
108 INTERESTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2012 CODE OF CONDUCT
109 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SESSION RE MATTERS ON THE AGENDA AT THE CHAIRMAN'S DISCRETION
110 MINUTES. To resolve: That the Chairman of the Committee is authorised to sign the Minutes of the Meeting of the Committee held on 25/02/14.
111 PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- RR/2014/625/P Cherryburn, Balcombe Green, Sedlescombe TN33 0QL. New roof to existing conservatory; erection of new conservatory and internal alterations.
- RR/2014/635/P and RR/204/636/L Harriet House, The Green, Sedlescombe TN33 0QA. Proposed demolition of outbuilding and erection of Garden Room and associated External Works.
- RR/2014/798/P Marley Lane Business Park, Marley Lane, Sedlescombe. Change of use from B1(business)/B8 (storage and distribution) uses to B2 (general industrial) use.
- RR/2014/815/P The Candles, Battle Road, Staplecross TN32 5QU. Proposed garage.
- RR/2014/693/L The Cottage, The Street, Sedlescombe. Internal alterations to remove wall stub and insert wall to first floor (retrospective).
- RR/2014/794/P The Dene, Hurst Lane, Sedlescombe. Double garage and store with ancillary home office above.
- RR/2014/59/P Oakleigh, Hurst Lane, Sedlescombe. Side extension at ground and first floors.
- RR/2014/427/P Sheredene, Hurst Lane, Sedlescombe. 2-storey extensions and remodelling of existing dwelling. Approved with conditions.
- RR/2014/367/TN Land opposite Asselton, The Green, Sedlescombe. Installation of new 11 metre BT pole (9m out of the ground). Applicant advised that planning permission is required.
Pauline J Raymond
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council