ALL SEDLESCOMBE PARISH COUNCILLORS ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND THE MEETING ON 15/07/14 IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL
If present, the following will be invited to speak:
County Councillor Angharad Davies
District Councillor Tony Ganly
Mrs Marian Ham (Head of Sedlescombe Primary School)
Mrs Susan Walton (Chief Executive of Pestalozzi International Village)
PCSO Demetrius Georghiou
57 INTERESTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2012 CODE OF CONDUCT
- To note dispensations already granted to parish councillors up to May 2015.
- To receive new written requests for dispensation.
- To receive councillors' updates on their forms of declarations of interests.
- To receive councillors' declarations of interest regarding matters on the agenda.
58 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SESSION RE MATTERS ON THE AGENDA AT THE CHAIRMAN'S DISCRETION
59 APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF EXTRAORDINARY COUNCIL MEETING HELD 01/07/14
60 RECEIPT OF COMMITTEE MEETING MINUTES
- Approval of Bank Reconciliation at the end of June 2014.
- Cheque lists: Ratification of June 2014 and approval of July 2014.
62 CLERK'S REPORT
- Rother District Citizen's Advice Bureau. A new email advice service is now available. Access is via the www.rotherdistrictcab.org.uk.
- ESCC Economy and Transport Environment (ETE) Public Transport (PTS) Bus Consultation
63 SEDLESCOMBE NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
- Update on health check
- Update on health check grant aid with Locality
64 APPEAL - Brede Lane - land at, Sedlescombe. APPEAL NO. 2264 - RR/2014/147/P Brede Lane - land at, Sedlescombe. The erection of 18no. residential dwellings with associated access, car park parking and open space together with the transfer and change of use of land to be used as school playing fields.
- Update on Parish Council's representation on the appeal.
65 PUBLIC PLAYING FIELD & RECREATION GROUND
- Playground Reports
66 SEDLESCOMBE SPORTSFIELD
- Refurbishment of portacabin as agreed with the Chairman of the Sedlescombe Rangers Football Club
- Other reports on the Sportsfield
67 VILLAGE GREEN
- Advertising. To reconsider the current policy for allowing advertising on the Village Green.
68 WHETHER TO CELEBRATE THE 120TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE SEDLESCOMBE PARISH COUNCIL FIRST MEETING WHICH TOOK PLACE ON 13/12/1894
69 COMMUNITY SELF SERVE EAST SUSSEX COUNTY COUNCIL HIGHWAYS INITIATIVE
To receive any feedback from the East Sussex Highways launch event on 16th June at Uckfield Civic Centre.
70HEDGE CUTTING NOTICES - TO CONSIDER SEDLESCOMBE PARISH COUNCIL'S POLICY
71 REVIEW OF PARISH COUNCIL POLICIES - marked for review at the 2014 Annual Meeting
- Decision Making Policy 11/11/08
- Planning Code of Good Practice, September 2005 - revised code drafted by PJR
- Risk Management Policy 20/03/12
- Schedule of Charges for Freedom of Information hard copies 2009
- Statement of Community Involvement 23/09/11
- Training Strategy 18/09/12
- Winter Maintenance Policy December 2013
- Publicity and Press Policy 10/07/12
72 A21/B2244 JUNCTION
- To receive any updates
73 POSSIBLE CONVERSION OF PUBLIC CONVENIENCES INTO ONE PUBLIC TOILET AND A PCSO OFFICE
- To receive feedback from District Cllr. Tony Ganly re: possible funding from RDC
- Any other reports
74 CENTENARY OF THE OUTBREAK OF THE GREAT WAR. The Royal Sussex Regimental Association is appealing to raise money for a memorial to be erected in France at Priez, the site of the regiment's first losses of the war. They are also trying to trace more relatives of those who lost their lives from the Regiment (a total of 7302 officers and men).
75 INFORMATION FOR COUNCILLORS - for noting or inclusion on future agenda
Mrs Carol Hodgson
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council
075 310 654 69