ALL SEDLESCOMBE PARISH COUNCILLORS ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND THE MEETING ON THURSDAY 5th MARCH 2015 at 19:00 IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF
SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL
All Minute Numbers are preceded by C14/15.
185 Interests in accordance with 2012 Code of Conduct
- To note dispensations already granted to parish councillors up to May 2015.
- To receive new written requests for dispensation.
- To receive councillors' updates on their forms of declarations of interests.
- To receive councillors' declarations of interest regarding matters on the agenda.
186 Public participation session re matters on the Agenda at the Chairman's discretion.
187 Approval of Minutes of Council Meeting held on 12-Feb-15
188 Planning Applications
- RR/2015/168/P - Fir Tree Cottage, The Street, Sedlescombe TN33 0QD
Proposed extension, alterations and improvements to existing dormer.
- RR/2015/169/L - Fir Tree Cottage, The Street, Sedlescombe TN33 0QD
Proposed Extension, Alterations and improvements to existing dormer
189 Traffic Calming
- To receive an update on applying for match funding from the ESCC Community Match Funding Highways Initiative up to £5000 for specific traffic calming measures.
- To receive an update on purchasing a Speed Gun
- To approve the following cheques:-
a Mr. G Fifield Brede Lane Appeal - Further Representations £193.00 b Carol Hodgson Salary February 2015
191 Proposed changes by The Post Office to Sedlescombe Post Office
192 Information for Councillors / Meetings attended - for noting or inclusion on future agenda
Mrs Carol Hodgson
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council
075 310 654 69