To: All Parish Councillors
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council
on Tuesday 8th September 2015 at 19:00
in Committee Room 2 of Sedlescombe Village Hall
Signed: Carol Hodgson
Mrs. Carol Hodgson Clerk to Sedlescombe Parish Council
075 310 654 69 / firstname.lastname@example.org
~ ~ ~
All Minute Numbers are preceded by C15/16
If present, the following will be invited to speak:
County Councillor Angharad Davies
District Councillor Tony Ganly
Mrs Marian Ham (Head of Sedlescombe Primary School)
Mrs Susan Walton (Chief Executive of Pestalozzi International Village)
PCSO Demetrius Georghiou
96 Interests in accordance with 2012 Code of Conduct
- To receive new written requests for dispensation.
- To receive councillors' declarations of interest regarding matters on the agenda.
97 Public participation session re matters on the Agenda at the Chairman's discretion.
98 Approval of Minutes for the meeting held on 04-Aug-15
- To receive the statement of accounts for July '15 (+ transactions) and August '15
- To receive the bank reconciliation for July '15 and August '15
- To approve the following cheques for payment:-
|a||Commercial Services Trading Ltd||First half yearly Grounds Maint '15||
|b||Mr. Roy Chapman||Fuel for strimming||
|c||Sedlescombe Village Hall||August Hall Hire||
|d||Carol Hodgson||Salary - Aug15
8 Signs - outdoor areas
5 Chestnut stakes
- To consider response to planning applications.
a. RR/2015/1864/P - Cheyne Down, Hurst Lane, Sedlescombe
Proposed extensions; loft conversion with dormers, porch, replacement garage and alterations.
b. RR/2015/1868/O - Meadowview Caravan Park, Crazy Lane, Sedlescombe
Land used for touring caravans and tents for holiday use only.
- To receive advice of decisions on previous applications
a. RR/2015/1499/P - 6 Eaton Walk, Bay Tree Cottage, Sedlescombe
Proposed roof alterations.
REFUSED : As per decision notice 13-Aug-15
b. RR/2015/1530/P - Whydown Farm, Crazy Lane, Sedlescombe
Proposed relocation of access.
APPROVED CONDITIONAL : As per decision notice 04-Aug-15
c. RR/2015/1519/P - 15 Park Shaw, Sedlescombe
First floor extension over existing garage.
REFUSED : As per decision notice 31-Jul-15
d. RR/2015/1678/P - Brickwall Cottage - Site Of, The Street, Sedlescombe
New 3 bedroom dwelling
APPROVED CONDITIONAL : As per decision notice 24-Aug-15
e. RR/2015/1786/P - Ariel, Churchland Lane, Sedlescombe
Proposed Garden Room.
APPROVED CONDITIONAL : As per decision notice 26-Aug-15
f. RR/2015/1809/P - Battle Barn Farm, New Road, Sedlescombe
Demolition of existing dwelling and erection of contemporary replacement.
REFUSED : As per decision notice 02-Sep-15
101 Spilstead Farm Airstrip
- To discuss and review the planning conditions imposed by Rother DC under RR/98/1323/P
102 Traffic Calming Projects - to receive an update on:-
- Restricted parking zone opposite the shop with extended path from pub to shop.
- To receive an update on purchasing a Speed Gun
103 Public Playing Field and Recreation Ground
- Playground Reports
- To receive an update on replacing the fencing at the Riverside Playground
104 Jobs Network Facebook page - to receive an update.
105 To consider a response to RDC's Consultation
The Draft Statement of Community Involvement 2015
106 To discuss the Spring Fayre insurance cost
107 To review the managing of Red Barn Field
108 Reports & Questions
To receive reports and questions from Members in brief, including items for next agenda.