To: All Parish Councillors
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council
on Tuesday 15th December 2015 at 19:00
in Committee Room 2 of Sedlescombe Village Hall
Signed: Carol Hodgson
Mrs. Carol Hodgson Clerk to Sedlescombe Parish Council
075 310 654 69 / firstname.lastname@example.org
~ ~ ~
145 Interests in accordance with 2012 Code of Conduct
- To receive new written requests for dispensation.
- To receive councillors' declarations of interest regarding matters on the agenda.
146 Public participation session re matters on the Agenda at the Chairman's discretion.
147 To approve the Minutes for the meeting held on 17-Nov-15
148 Planning Committee
- To approve disbanding the Planning Committee (Executive) and for Full Council to deal with all planning matters.
- To review the Planning Inspection form.
- To consider response to planning applications.
a. RR/2015/2601/P + RR/2015/2602/L - Little Swailes Green Farm, Swailes Green, Sedlescombe
Conversion of curtilage listed Byre to holiday let. (Retrospective application).
b. RR/2015/2704/P - 34 Park Shaw, Sedlescombe
Proposed single storey side extension to form additional living area.
c. RR/2015/2804/P - Cartref, The Street, Sedlescombe
Revised design proposals for the development of the site originally approved under extant planning permission RR/2004/3635/P incorporating design amendments and alterations to dwellings and parking previously approved under lapsed planning permissions RR/2011/242/P & RR/2012/155/P.
d. RR/2015/2803/MA - Cartref, The Street, Sedlescombe
Non material minor amendment to RR/2004/3635/P to change the first floor wall finishes Marley-Eternit Cedral Weatherboard throughout, colour to be agreed with the Planning Authority together with the facing brick on the ground floor and the roof tiles. Add a window to the ground floor WC in each unit.
e. RR/2015/2948/P - Rosewood & Kozy Cot, Churchland Lane, Sedlescombe
Replacement dwelling: variation of approved application RR/2015/1339/P.
- To receive advice of decisions on previous applications
a. RR/2015/2431/P - Greensleeves, The Street, Sedlescombe
Single storey rear extension & roof alterations.
APPROVED CONDITIONAL : As per decision notice 24-Nov-15
b. RR/2015/2465/P - 28 Gorselands, Sedlescombe
Proposed roof conversion to form 2 No. bedrooms and bathroom with a dormer window and 2 No. velux windows to the front elevation, a velux window to the side elevation and a dormer window to the rear elevation.
APPROVED CONDITIONAL : As per decision notice 17-Nov-15
c. RR/2015/2529/P - Stream Farm, Stream Lane
Proposed first floor extension over existing approved extension (RR/2009/115/P)
APPROVED CONDITIONAL : As per decision notice 18-Nov-15
150 Red Barn Field
1. To agree the 'Terms of Reference' for the 'Red Barn Field Workgroup'
2. To receive a report from the introductory RBF Workgroup meeting
151 Riverside Play Area
1. To consider concerns received in relation to general maintenance of the Children's Play Area.
152 Reports & Questions
To receive reports and questions from Members in brief, including items for next agenda.