Meeting on Tuesday 27th September 2016
at 19:00 in Committee Room 2 of Sedlescombe Village Hall
Members: Cllrs. Brister, Chapman, Fraser, Glew (Vice-Chairman of the Council), Parsons, Page, Veitch and Cllr. Vine-Hall (Chairman of the Council).
31 Interests in accordance with 2012 Code of Conduct
- To receive new written requests for dispensation.
- To receive Councillors' declarations of interest regarding matters on the agenda.
32 Public participation as approved by the Chairman regarding matters on the Agenda.
33 To approve the minutes of the NHP meeting on 07-Jul-16
34 Regulation 14: Revised Sedlescombe Neighbourhood Plan
- To review the Neighbourhood Plan for consistency and soundness.
- To consider a response to letters received from the following in relation
to the execution of Regulation 14 by the Neighbourhood Plan Committee
a. Residents in Gregory Walk
b. Resident in Chapel Hill
- To approve submitting the Neighbourhood Plan to the Local Planning Authority - Rother District Council.
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council
075 310 654 69