MEETING ON TUESDAY 13 MAY 2014 IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF THE VILLAGE HALL 20:55 TO 21:04
PRESENT: Cllrs P Anson, R Chapman, R Eldridge, L Fraser, S Lawrence, J Parsons, J Reynolds, J Vine-Hall
1. Election of Chairman of the Trust for the ensuing year. RESOLVED: That Simon Lawrence is elected Chairman of the Trust for the ensuing year.
2. Election of Secretary of the Trust. RESOLVED: That Pauline Raymond is elected Secretary of the Trust until she retires at the end of June 2014.
3. Apology for Absence was received from Pauline Glew.
4. Minutes. RESOLVED: That the Minutes of the Meeting of the Trust held on 26/11/13 are approved.
5. Annual Report. RESOLVED: That the 2013-14 Annual Report is received.
7. Insurance. RESOLVED: That the Secretary is authorised to renew the Trust's annual insurance with AON when received.
8. Uses of the MUGA
- Free Public Use
- Tennis coaching by Nicholas Montague @ £5/court/hour
- Netball training by Sedlescombe Netball Club @ £5/court/hour
- Netball training by Staplecross School @ £5/court/hour
- Charity Cardio Tennis Event for Cancer Research on Saturday 17/05/14, 1400-1600. No charge.
- Sedlescombe Netball Tournament on Sunday 15/06/14 1300-1800 @ £10/court/hour.
9. Work to be referred to the Parish Council
- Replacement of fence bordering the river with one similar to that at the playground.
- Type of gate to discourage people from riding bikes and scooters on to the MUGA.
- Self-closing gate hinges - unfortunately, the ones purchased in 2013 do not work.