https://www.sedlescombe.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/SPC-Logo-1-e1521736475130.png 0 0 debs https://www.sedlescombe.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/SPC-Logo-1-e1521736475130.png debs2018-05-16 10:18:502018-05-16 15:24:51Finance Meeting
Add to Calendar
Chairman – Cllr. Pauline Glew
TERMS OF REFERENCE
- To consider the draft annual estimates of income and expenditure as submitted by the Responsible Financial Officer (RFO).
- To recommend draft annual estimates and precept amount to the Council not later than January in each year.
- To review the Clerk’s Salary at budget time. Changes to take effect from the following 1 April.
- To monitor quarterly statements of income and expenditure against budgets.
- To consider and approve normal expenditure in line with the annual estimates including letting of contracts.
- To consider and approve banking arrangements as recommended by the RFO.
- To monitor loans and investments.
- To receive reports of bad debts.
- To review fees and charges at the appropriate time.
- To decide the general nature of the work to be undertaken or goods supplied.
- To consider and accept quotations and tenders in line with the estimates.
- To review insurances annually.
- To review the financial regulations annually.