Sedlescombe Annual Parish Assembly
Tuesday 26th April 2016
Sedlescombe Village Hall
doors open from 6.30pm
All Sedlescombe parishioners are invited to the Annual Parish Assembly
arranged by the Sedlescombe Parish Council.
The meeting is for all parishioners and is your opportunity to share your views and observations about Sedlescombe.
Doors open at 6.30pm where you will have an opportunity to view tables displayed by local organisations. The meeting will commence at 7pm.
The agenda will include:-
- A presentation by the Sedlescombe CEP School.
- A presentation by students from Pestalozzi Village.
- Reports from the groups and organisations of Sedlescombe.
- Details of the 2016 Sedlescombe Summer Fayre.
- Presentation of the History Cup.
- An update on the Sedlescombe Neighbourhood Plan.
- An update on Highways issues.
- The Red Barn Field project.
- A question and answer session.
The meeting will end with tea and biscuits + wine and cheese hosted by the Sedlescombe Wine Society.
There is also a door prize for all those attending of a dinner for two at the Queens Head and a prize draw for the volunteers of a dinner for two at the Brickwall Hotel.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Chairman Sedlescombe Parish Council