Sedlescombe Neighbourhood Plan
HOW TO GIVE FEEDBACK?
The Neighbourhood Plan regulations require the Parish Council to publish the draft plan, known as the Pre-Submission Plan, for at least a 6 week consultation period (we are allowing 8 weeks)
Hard copies of the Pre-Submission Neighbourhood Plan + extra consultation forms will be available at
Sedlescombe Village Stores and Post Office
You can also read the plan online and download additional consultation forms under the Neighbourhood Plan section by clicking HERE
The Pre-Submission Plan consultation period will end
at 5pm on Monday 12th of September 2016.
If you wish to comment, please either:
* Download and print a copy of the Pre-Submission Consultation Response Form
* Find a copy of the form in the July Parish Bulletin
* Ask the Parish Clerk on 07531065469 for a form
Complete the form and send to :
* The Parish Clerk.
April Cottage Church Road Catsfield East Sussex. TN33 9DP
* Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Leave it in the yellow box in Sedlescombe Village Stores and Post Office.
All comments will be considered and recorded and taken
into account before a final plan is produced.
It’s your village It’s your Plan